arvold. Southeast Virtual Open Call (Casting Director: Erica Arvold)
We are bringing the arvold. virtual open call (VOC) to the Southeast region! As a casting company, it is our responsibility to be aware of the growth of your individual work. As we prepare for upcoming film and television projects, we seek to stay up to date with the constantly expanding and developing talent pool in the Southeast. We want to see how you’ve developed your craft over the last year!
TAPING INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACTORS:
Please upload three videos per the below parameters. Please ensure the videos are uploaded as separate files
1. SCENE: A tv/film scene or tv/film monologue of your choice that highlights your abilities as an actor. This should be no longer than 90 seconds.
a. Start with one quick full body shot (no more than 2 seconds) and then zoom into a head and shoulders shot.
b. Please state:
iii. Location - Please clearly state your home base (city and state where you live)
3. INTERVIEW: In no more than 30 seconds, tell us about how you’ve grown as an actor this year. This is a chance for us to get to know you, or get to know you better!
• Please keep in mind that production value of self tapes is important. We need to be able to see and hear you clearly. Pay attention to lighting and sound quality.
• Shoot scene, slate & interview against a solid ¬colored backdrop or wall.
• Please use head and shoulders framing (medium shot) for scene.
• Please submit your scene, slate & interview as SEPARATE files.
• Files should be titled “Firstname Lastname VOC18”
o Example 1: Jane Smith SE VOC18 Scene
o Example 2: Jane Smith SE VOC18 Slate
o Example 3: Jane Smith SE VOC18 Interview