HOME TEAM - BRIAN Open Call (Casting Director: Stiner / Block Casting 4)
11-13 years old, a tough and cocky kid with an obnoxious demeanor Brian is a member of the Peewee Warriors football team. PLEASE NOTE ATHLETIC ABILITY, PARTICULARLY EXPERIENCE WITH ORGANIZED FOOTBALL..SUPPORTING (30)
Please follow the below instructions carefully.
1. Tape reading from shoulders up. NO - hats, sunglasses, gum or props. If using an iPhone, please record your tape horizontally, NOT vertically.
2. Please be sure actor’s eyeline is JUST left or right of camera. We need to clearly see ALL FACIAL REACTIONS. STANDING only - no sitting or leaning.
3. Be sure the reader speaks softly in order to not overshadow the actor. There should be no other person on camera.
4. Audition should be uploaded and labeled as follows:
File 1: Slate, File 2: Scene 1, File 3: Scene 2, File 4: Scene 3, File 5: Athletic Footage (see #6 below)
5. SLATE: Actors should hold on camera for 5-10 seconds a sheet of paper with their name, age (if minor), height, agent/mgr (if applicable), reps contact number & email (if actor is not represented, parent phone & email) and current city of residence. PLEASE make sure we can read sign - get a CLOSE UP. ALSO, please speak the slate at the same time you are holding it.
6. ATHLETIC FOOTAGE: Please include a 30 second link of actor throwing & catching a ball (preferably a football), followed by them telling us about any organized football/team sports experience. Include a quick full body shot (no side profiles).
7. DUE TO COVID-19, PLEASE FOLLOW ALL STATE SAFER-AT-HOME
GUIDELINES. PLEASE DO NOT go to a taping facility or use an in-person reader that does not live with you. We understand any adjustments you have to make to stay within the healthcare guidelines. Safety takes priority! Additionally, please do not spend money taping. A smart phone against a simple wall or backdrop in your home is all we need - nothing fancy.